Saturday, October 11, 2008

WHAT IS LOVE?



Love is like life,
A risky affair,
You got to do the dare!

If you win you are hare,
But If you lose its just not fare!

You feel you’ve it in your grasp,
So naturally you tend to relax,
But in a second destiny changes!
You think you wont get their in ages.

You try really hard, bad luck; you are short of a good card!
You cannot study you cannot work,
World thinks you are a one big jerk!
You try to move ahead, and kick on,
You can’t help singing the same old song,

Same old memories; same old thoughts,
I remember, we use to fight a lot,
I wont those fights,
But what I’ve are just lonely nights,
I miss you I miss you!, can these fantasies come true?

I don’t know how you feel,
I’ve totally lost the zeal,
Can we again crack the deal?
It just needs your permission, your approval, and your seal!

You are millions of miles away,
Still feel we will meet someday,
The phone will ring,
And my destiny will sing!

One fine day I see you on the doorway,
I don’t know what to say.
As come closer,
Emotions get stronger.

But then I see the wedding ring!
Shinning bright in the daylight,
Suddenly everything goes blank,
I cannot see,
Have I lost my sight?
That’s not fare, that’s not right!

I know I made a big mistake,
Blaming it on destiny,I’ve lost my stake!

No comments: