Saturday, October 11, 2008

P R I N C E S S


She's my princess,
she's my star,
the brightest supernova,
that's true and not bizarre.

she soaks all the pain,
without any selfish gain,
and that's why she is
not just a 'plain-Jane'.

she always tells the truth and never lies,
she works hard,
never gives up tries and tries.

she is my darling sister,
hey you don’t mess with her, Mr!
she is calm like a silent sea,
but when she gets angry she is a ferocious twister.

she rules the land, air and sea.
and that's why she is always busy!
she is never on time!
that's alright,we are use to it, its fine.
she thinks being late makes her divine.

she is always nice to all,
rich, poor, big or small.

her heart is ever-expanding universe,
yes, she will bless you and will never curse.

she brings a smile, on a sad face,
that's her beauty and that's her grace.
find a person like her,
i bet you could hardly trace.

if u think she's a baby,
for sure you must be crazy
is she incarnation of any goddess?
no, she is just my little princess!

Cinderella for her dad,
Princess for me,
softie for some,
this girl is awesome.

she's a supernova,
she's a star
see you soon mere yaar!

This Poem was Written by me dedicated to Vidhi Jhobalia my Rakhi sis!
The lil girl in the pic is not Vidhi ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome poem!!!!! ur sis must hv loved it!!!

Gaurav Shah said...

Indeedn Kirti She did thanks!