Saturday, October 11, 2008

Companion



Sleeping on the sand,
Gazing at the sea,
I guess how my companion would be?

Would she be beautiful?
Would she be charming?
Or am I too demanding?My desperate thoughts are really alarming!

I would love to weep on her shoulder,
That’s how, we would get older,
Just like wine,
Sweet and fine!

Would she be compassionate or just passionate?
Would she be cruel,?
Oh! That would act like a fuel!
I guess my mind is wandering too much!
But how much is too much?
Will she offer me some words of wisdom?
Or will she be Totally engrossed in ruling her own little Kingdom.

Would she quarrel and fight?
Or just turn of the lights,
And kiss me good night,
Please God show, me her one glimpse,
One sight!
You think, I’ve lost my mind?
If you think so you are really generous and kind
I think ,I will just shut-up till I find!

No comments: