Saturday, October 11, 2008

D E S T I N Y . . . . .


Destiny oh! Destiny what wicked games you play,
You make me feel like czar one day,
The next day I am a beggar.

You propel me up high in the sky,
The next moment I fall flat on the ground!
I never feel I am safe and sound.
Destiny oh! Destiny what wicked games you play,

Sometimes I wish to defy you.
But really can I deny you?
You show me light you show me life,
Give me courage, bring back hope,
Still why adversities have their scope,

Dose happiness lie in accepting you or expecting you?

Once a wise man said, ” your decisions decide your destiny!”
Is it true?
But what I sow is never what I reap!

I guess its me who has to change your course!,
Tell me is their any alternative resource?

It’s easy it’s easy to blame you
Is easy to curse you,
Buts its easier to work hard and reframe you!
I would fight and fight till everything is right.

I believe you exits,
But depending n you to shape me,
Is like trying to find coast in a thick mist,

Destiny oh! Destiny
You keep playing your games,
And I will play mine!
Let’s see who wins,
Destiny or one who is destined to win!

No comments: