Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conquest!!!!


I’ve risen from the ashes,
Just like phoenix,
I’ve rammed through many firewalls.

I’ve won loosing battles,
I’ve tasted water of all oceans,

When I arrive, all mighty emperors throw their throne away,
And run for their lives.
I got hundred’s and thousands of wives

My men are ruthless and relentless
For them taste of blood is sweeter than honey,
And its fragrance is better than millions of crushed roses

You cannot deny me,
You cannot defy me,
I am invincible,
I am Ferro!
I am God!

This is my last battle,
This is my final frontier,
Then I will be immortal,
No one can deny me,
No one can defy me,

I lad from the front,
I strike the enemy with full might,
This city is not goanna last long,
Soon my men will march with the victory song.

I see strong resistance,
There are even mothers and children for assistance!
My sword keeps on slashing fast,
This battle is going to last.

Night falls days pass by,
Still my men crawl and stand by,
The smell of blood is hanging deep in the air,
Now I know how did we fare.

Rosy sight everywhere,
Screams and shouts in the air,
I had a blood bath,
And achieved victory’s path,

I’ve conquered dead,
And not the death,
I cannot see a single fool upon whom I could rule!

My soldiers yell “We win! We Win!”,
I’ve committed a gigantic sin!
My sword has quenched her thirst,
But what about millions who will curse.
I don’t want the riches,
I don’t want the rags,
By conquering dead, I’ve conquered life,
You cannot win on a force of knife!

This is where my journey begins,
My aim is conquest of life,
Now I am a tourist, who has just begun,
And miles to go, and lots to catch,
Before he could snatch!

No comments: