Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sucess & Faliure



Everybody asks me, “how did you manage?”,
Quite simple,
It was all about controlling the damage!
It was a tipsy turby ride,
God was always by my side,

Now that the things are calm and fine,
I believe, the battle is mine!
Lets celebrate, enjoy the dine and splash some wine

As we all are gay!
I’ve nothing much to say,
Just few words if you may,
“ Nothing succeeds like success,
And nothing plummets like failure”

I would like to correct this say,
Defeats are breeding grounds of success,
As they say
It is easy to remember success,
Difficult to recollect the later,
If you don’t forget and try to learn from them,
I am sure you will be a victor!

‘cause, success and failures are like days and nights,
You must fight till you get it right!

No comments: