Saturday, October 11, 2008

R I N G



i see your face,
i open them it disappears,
Can you understand my helpless case.

I tried so hard,
i could not speak,
i really feel,
i am getting weak.

I am holding on to the weakest string,
if i don’t pluck them now,
i could never sing,
And if i do so now , i m sure there's no wedding ring !

I miss those talks,
Those long-long walks,
i guess everything is gone,
there's no point in dragging on.

I am on the dier's trait,
Angels are sitting on heaven's gate,
i can see it coming,
i got no regret,
But only last wish, if i could pluck that string,
And only if i could sing
But now i guess its bit too late,
There’s no point to contemplate.

I couldn’t sing,
I couldn’t sing
That’s why i had to forget,
The wedding ring.

------------------------------------------------------------------
this is a song about a guy , who liked a girl very much but never had
the courage to ask her out and plucking of the string in the second
stanza refers to asking her out. and 'holding on to the weakest string'
gives the idea of his old age and he couldn’t ask her out till it was too
late. and later on he came to know that even she loved him

No comments: