Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tax Girl!!


This is a poem written by me on a great friend of mine named Purvi Pandya, but for me she will always be Choco-Chips!(their is a story behind this name)


She Sweetest thing you could find on this Planet
An angel in a human body...
Smile that could light up the entire Universe...
She will always bless you, will never curse!
Please find someone like.. I bet theirs no body in your sight!

Has a cute little nosy...
Always happy and rosy!...
Has tremendous warmth..
Makes you feel comfy and cozy!...

Difficult to keep her quite...
If you try to stop her she will create a big Riot!
Is like a Gene in a bottle!
A jack in the box.
She is a total Chatterbox...

If you think she is kid..
As I thought you just did.
You made a big Mistake Mr..
Yes indeed! She is smart and fine...
As precious as an Old French Wine….

She is fighter.
A winner..
Stay back you sinner!
If you mess up, she will have you for Dinner!

I call her the “Tax girl”…
If you mess up with your tax!…. Just relax…
Can come to her
And she will save your Ass..
Probably will help you to generate some cash….

No I’ mean jokes apart…
She is a real sweet heart!

No comments: