Saturday, October 11, 2008

Enchantress


I saw this mesmerizing damsel on the Beach of Goa,
She was an ultimate seductress,
Had hazel blown eyes,
I was hypnotized on her site,
Every word is true, non lies,
She emerged from the deep blue ocean,
My friends say it was a hallucination,
She walked gracefully towards me,
Body wrapped in silky muslin sand,
She had a beautiful tan,
My friends were waiting for me In the Van,
She looked at me and gave a rise smile,
This woman had a graceful gile,
I looked deep into her eyes,
They were deeper than Blue Nile,
My friends yelled, we are getting late,
I turned back to light a cigarette,
And she disappeared……
I ran all over the beach,
In her pursuit, in her search,
My friends also joined in,
They felt it was alcohol that was talking,
I tried to convince them, I saw her, I saw her,


It was not a dream,
My eyes were wide open,
Till this date her image is,
As clear as a Scribbling by a kid on a black slate.
I am sure, you won’t believe me mate!
But I had a tryst with my fate,
And yes we met…….
You would be glad to know,
The same enchantress feeds browno,
And put’s kids to bed,
The little mermaid…..
Is my beloved wife!...
That’s life…..
Stranger than a fairy tale.




1 comment:

anonymous said...

mast pic!!!
lage raho... poem woem choro.. aur pics lagao :P