Saturday, June 27, 2015

Marraige your choice why should strangers Rejoice !

Marriage in India is a topic of public interest after cricket and Arnab's show, the most juiciest piece would be getting somebody married.

Trust me immediate family is not so desperate to push prospective bride or groom but some extra social elements like Cousin-Dadi , Bickering Chachi, Clingy Mausi, Bitchy Mami.

Ageing of whiskey and bride /Groom are complete antithesis in true sense.

If I have to draw a parallel it follows an exact pattern of Time decay of an option.  You are dead if you dont unwind your position before expiry.

  You face inevitable death if you dont marry within prescribed age limit.

And when you chuck yourself and redeem of this noise...your best buddy pokes nose.."no dude I mean seriously think of settling down..."

Settling Down ! I am sorry marriage can on contrary be unsettling experience for few.

Well I can't say getting married is like consuming the holy water or one step towards divine invincibility.

But I believe it should be a non event for crowd to create noise...

It a choice of two individual people ...which is celebrated by the world except the partied involved in the act.

I am not against marriage but against the undue importance the world gives to it...

PS:- The context is inspired from a dialogue between friend planning to tie the knot. Also inspired from movie pyar ka punch nama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i see a nice blog here.. keep up the good work.. in the meanwhile do have a look at my blog too.. http://akibishtpoems.blogspot.in/